A Discreet Way to Straighten Your Smile
Did you know that having a straight smile isn’t just beneficial for your self-confidence, but your overall oral health, too? Crooked teeth are difficult to clean, which may result in lingering plaque and unhealthy bacteria. These harmful substances can cause gum disease, cavities, and even infection if left untreated, but many patients shy away from orthodontic treatment for fear of having to deal with uncomfortable, painful metal braces. But what if there was an easier way to straighten your teeth?
At Capstone Dental, Our Charlotte, NC dentist, Dr. Steven Yang is proud to offer treatment with ClearCorrect® to patients in Huntersville, Mount Holly, and Mint Hill, NC. Explore this revolutionary orthodontic treatment and learn how your teeth may benefit.
What is ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect consists of a series of clear aligners designed to gradually straighten your teeth without sacrificing your smile’s beauty. This invisible orthodontic treatment can address many of the same issues as traditional metal braces, but without the hassle of metal wires or frequent tightening appointments.
Our Charlotte orthodontist will customize your aligners to fit comfortably in your mouth so you can go about your day as usual. You can remove your aligners to enjoy your favorite meal or clean your teeth. Best of all, Clear Correct can straighten your teeth in half the time of metal braces!
Benefits of ClearCorrect
Aside from being able to align your teeth faster compared to braces, ClearCorrect comes with a host of other benefits that other treatments can’t match, including:
- Easy Maintenance: Metal wires and brackets can make maintaining your oral hygiene a hassle. With ClearCorrect, you can simply remove the aligners prior to brushing your teeth for a much easier routine.
- Comfortable Fit: Dr. Yang will ensure your aligners fit perfectly over your teeth for a comfortable, durable fit that you can rely on.
- Convenience: ClearCorrect aligners are removable for your convenience, meaning you can care for your teeth or enjoy your favorite foods without worrying about damaging your appliance.
- Discreet Appearance: Because ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible, you’ll be able to smile with confidence in any social situations. Unlike metal braces, your friends and family won’t notice you’re wearing these clear aligners.
What Can ClearCorrect Fix?
ClearCorrect can be used to resolve several orthodontic issues, such as:
- Crooked teeth
- Misaligned teeth or jaws
- Unevenly spaced teeth
- Overbites, underbites, crossbites, etc.
- Overcrowded teeth
Give us a call today at 980-202-5696 to schedule an appointment with our dentist in Charlotte, NC and learn more about your candidacy for ClearCorrect.
How ClearCorrect Works
After your initial consultation with Dr. Yang, in which he’ll evaluate your teeth, gums, and jaw to determine if you’re an ideal candidate for ClearCorrect, you’ll be on your way to a stunning smile transformation. Our dentist will utilize our advanced 3D technology to scan your mouth and create a blueprint for your customized aligners.
After we receive your customized aligners, Dr. Yang will ensure the fit is perfect and natural so you can enjoy a comfortable treatment experience. He’ll provide you with your first set of aligners, which are meant to be worn for two weeks at a time. It’s crucial to wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day to ensure a successful treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions